One more way to share your stuff with the world. This week we created a modes4u flickr group and hope you guys will like and use it. Feel free to upload your photos and videos that are connected to modes4u.com such as pictures/videos of products that you bought in our shop or of stuff that you made using our items. We love to see what you like and what you do with our products. For you our flickr group is a great opportunity to share your creativity and interests with the world. Furthermore we also publish the material from that group on our channels such as the blogs or Facebook. And uploading your pictures and videos is super easy.
How to upload photos and videos to the modes4u flickr group:
1. Join our flickr group on http://www.flickr.com/groups/modes4u/
2. Sign in by using your yahoo ID, Facebook or Google. If you don’t have a flickr account yet, you can create one easily for free.
3. Click “Add photos” on our group site to choose pictures from your photostream or upload new ones to your account if you haven’t done that yet.
4. Make your selection and click “Add to group” (possible for 6 photos at a time)
5. Our administrator has to approve your photos and videos. Once this happened your photos will be shown on our group page.
We are looking forward to seing lots of kawaii pics and videos on this channel.