Big Project finally finished

Today we finally finished our big “photo editing” project. We decided a few weeks ago to edit all our existing product photos to make them look more professional. I employed a part time student to do the job for us. He was able to edit all of them within a few weeks. It’s such a big improvement, looking at the pictures now, they look so much better. It was a big project including a couple hundred of photos but now it’s finally done. Thanks to Alan (photographer) and Markus (editor) for their help!

Coming up next: Taking pictures of all our new products we just received and editing them as well. Will be lots of work again but I will get some help from some students again.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply:

Name (required):
Email (will not be published) (required):
Website:
Comment (required):
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>